Event Time and Date
11 Days until this Event
This past January, the question of pro-life participation in the Women’s March on Washington generated significant interest on our campus. With the full support of the University, large numbers of our students annually participate in the March for Life. This year, many of our students participated in both the Women’s March on Washington and the March for Life. A lot of people, pro-life and pro-choice alike, see no contradiction in the notion that one can be both pro-life and a feminist, but others on both sides of the debate do see a contradiction.
The Institute for Human Ecology is hosting a panel discussion with women representing a different perspective on this issue, in the hopes of shedding light on some emerging questions.
- Destiny Herndon-De La Rosa, New Wave Feminists
- Megan Klein-Hattori, University of Massachusetts
- Robin Marty, co-authored Crow After Roe: How Women’s Health Is the New “Separate But Equal” and How to Change That
- Pamela Merritt, Reproaction
- Aimee Murphy, Life Matters Journal
- Cessilye Smith, Doulas for Life
- Angela Knobel, Moderator, The Catholic University of America
Join the conversation
For questions, please email email@example.com or call 202-319-5892.
Edward J. Pryzbyla University Center, Great Room B
Academic, Cultural, Special Events